Dec 6, 2008

Cycle 17 : Day 29


Ok, passed the day-28 mark and still no sign of red.

But i have a negative urine test with TruBlue this morning that spelled in simple English 'Not Pregnant'. Very very broken hearted. The sky outside started to look gloomy though my dogs were jumping up and down excitingly anticipating their usual morning pat-on-the-head and breakfast laced with the chocolate-smelling multivitamin sauce.

There were so many questions i thought to bring up to challenge the Sinseh afterwards. But that never came. The Sinseh had a longer than usual time in feeling my pulses. Her two thin brows came together on and off. Finally, she spoken. "Your egg is still intact, not yet explode, but i can't find pulses on the egg. Not sure if your egg is fertilized". My heart sank to the floor with a second negative result all in one morning.

I told her i got a negative urine test too about 3 hours ago. In response, i got a snap on my wrist. She said its too early for that. She would normally advise for a urine test 7-8 days after passing the menstral d-day. And, she confidently declared that if my egg has 'busted', she can never missed 'feeling' it through her more than 20-over years of TCM practice. 

At least one match-stick size of hope lightened up my spirit immediately. No prescription for the week and i am to see her again immediately the next week. "Don't you think i would need you feeling my pulses to tell me i'm pregnant if mensus still won't start till next Friday?" i thought to myself. I will be as happy as a hummingbird by then.

At 8.30pm now, still no droplets of red. A relieve but tagging along anxiety. Honestly, i am feeling i have already begin to loose my faith with Buddha and other deities a little by a little. Just hope that stash of 300 or so of 'fu' i have completed would help to alleviate my chance in conceiving sooner.

I think i have to shelve Dino dad's plan to bring pepsi and corgi to sepang beach to next week. I have better stay lazy tomorrow in hope to lessen movement that can impact my implantation.

So sorry to my girls.


No comments: