Dec 24, 2008

I have a non-viable ectopic Pregnancy

The things about ectopic pregnancy that i have submerged myself into this afternoon is horrifying. 

I have got to eat up loads of pineapples and sai yeong veggie soup tomorrow. I have got to get rid of this fetus fast. I have to give myself some manual boosting as i am still not flushing red
after 9 days light bleeding. I am definitely not going to wait some more. I am not going to agree with dr's 'wait-and-see' strategy till i reach eight-week.

It's already been an uphill task to get pregnant and i am definitely have no wish to let things get even more complicated with a possible rupture of god-knows-where and to end up in a 2-hour invasive surgery that would nail me in bed for 100 days. Don't even want to subject myself to possible sudden faint while i might be in the middle of an appointment with client. I wouldn't even want to think about sudden numbness of shoulders of one side arm while i am driving. Under these circumstances, this represented a life-threatening emergency, and major surgery (laparotomy) was required to remove the pregnancy and control bleeding.

That's it, pineapples, watermelon, black fungus and sai yeong veggie soup tomorrow onwar
ds until i start flushing crazy similar to last month's hell.

No comments: