Dec 29, 2008

I think i saw my dead baby in person

At one hour ago, while i was doing the laundry, i felt my vaginal excreted a 'solid'. You know, the kinda of liked undiluted menses. Well, any non-menopause women experience it every month. 

Its not liked i'd experience it for the first time, this one seemed to make me notice. Though i am still bleeding at 13th-day, but the bleeding has reduced much. Just don't understand why the discharge looked slimy. I thought the last couple of day of clumpy-menses was indicating the ending of this natural abortion.

Patiently, i waited till all chores completed and headed straight for a bath. Picking up the pad, i went to stand by the window.

At close range of about 10cm away from my face, on the pad....... i think i saw my dead baby.

(I illustrated this image so that i can cherish this sighting in the future.)

It took me only a split second to recognize its shape resembling a coiled fetus because this little clump was particularly dry, much liked it's been towel-dried, and not attached to any slime as any clumps usually do.

It looked like it has a head, 2 pairs of flippers in the positions where arms should be and followed by another pairs right below the first pairs. This clump was about the size of a lentil bean. And i was right because some websites actually shown similar information about baby at week 6, like this one below (hey, it even has a tail).


There was another bigger clump came out during the shower. I picked it up and studied it on my palm. It was firm. Very quickly i assumed it was to be the sac that might have held my baby for a short while back. Looking at this 'sac' swam into the water exit, a little made-belief joy swirled inside and i thought to myself "at least i got to meet you. And sinseh had sad before, this baby was a boy".

Now, as i am typing, i visualize myself a psycho who have just studied a stinky bloody pad at upclose by a window. I sure hoped no neighbor to have had a misfortunate afternoon after seeing me across their window in such a cuckoo act.

Yeah! i think too much till i am seeing things which might probably not what it seemed.

No comments: