Jan 26, 2010

Day 11 (January 26) - First mild breast tenderness

Ultrasound showed fluid has significantly discharged from my abdominal cavity. Breathing has resume normal and toilet habit is smooth operation. But my waistline remained large at 36 in.

Doc still didn't want to start me back on progesterone jab until fluid are cleared from within me. I was quite unconvinced. I have been torturing myself whole day contemplating whether should i thicken up my skin to insist doc to give me the jab tomorrow. My anxiety is stamped from my insecurity having not able to feel any earliest signs that can indicate my babies are successfully implanted. The urine test showed negative. Doc proceeded to withdraw blood for HcG. Report to be back tomorrow and i am already started climbing the wall.
MySpace

How am i going to sail through the hours the next three days???? According to schedule, simple urine test would be expected to give early indication of my babies' success in implantation - first challenge. By logic, won't i'd be showing now? I mean, i am having a triplets - doesn't this emplify things up????

On this day - Day 11 - i am only experiencing mild twitching, since noon, on the lower left abdomen, the place i believe is somewhat like the left side of my ovary. And i am only feeling a mild breast tenderness when i give my breasts light punches and squeezes. Urggg......i am dying to have more bloating now. I don't mind the breathing difficulty again. I want more pain on my breasts. I am going nuts now, lending towards turning into a sadist. Glutton for punishment seems like an attraction now.

Urgg............... i think i have got to bury myself deeper into Twilights.

1 comment:

Medical Information said...

Many women experience breast tenderness and pain. It is also called as mastalgia. Breast pain doesn't mean breast cancer. It can be due to hormonal fluctuations or stress etc. Women who is expecting child, should go for medical opinion. For more details on it, refer Breast tenderness