Jan 5, 2010

cycle 28 @ day 3 - Started nightly FSH injections

Finally. The period came on Dec 31 late evening - 5 days late - and i thought its not gonna come due me going into a menopause stage. Phew!

Ok, it seems i am getting jab not only every morning, i am getting poked nightly at the medical center too. Ouw!!!! the night jabs hurts. Syringe is huge!!

I supposedly to see doc on day 2 but it fell on Jan 1, 2010. So went to see doc on Jan 2 (day-3) at 10am and took my blood for hormone assay. The female doc was terrible at her job - poking a huge syringe into my arm searching for vein - unbelievable!! Suffered me.....

Then i was back to the center at 7.30pm same day for my first FSH inject by a nurse and it was hell! My buttock hurt bad. Bloody nurse.

Arrrgggg..... its only the first FSH. And i have 14 nights to go!MySpace

No comments: