Jan 16, 2010

Cycle 28 @ Week 1 day 4 : My babies as one with me

Seow Jasper, Seow Edward and if there's a girl among them, she'd be named Seow Ivanna.

They're now at home with us. Protected warmly within my womb.

I think i'd better stay off the blog for the first five days, at least, after the implantation period. Though doc said i can resume life normally except tuning out activities that require excessive walking or climbing, i still want to stick to my silly if not ridiculous plan, just to lie on my back for the rest of the fours days.

I have every intention to make worth the hardwork we've put for the past twenty seven dreadful months not to mention harnessing more success rates to not make our MYR20,000 goes to waste. To many, this sum is absurdly bizarre to even think it'd cost to create babies - that it could do much more liked to support the living expenses of a family of four in Kuala Lumpur for ten months.

No comments: