Jan 11, 2010

cycle 28 @ day 12 - HcG day!

MySpaceJust came back from the hospital 40 minutes ago with fantastic news - i am growing eggs liked a fat hen. The vaginal scan showed my right ovaries is carrying almost all perfect eight 18mm eggs with two already reached 20mm and 21mm each. The left ovaries has less but five almost perfect sizes with 2 large ones at 21mm and 22mm. Boy! if that does not declare me as a fertile woman, then what is?

Seemed liked the eggs are growing faster than expected - two days ago the scan showed them at less than 15mm. Next stage is hatching induction for thirty hours. I am to report back to the hospital on Jan 13, 9am, for egg retrieval and Dino dad would be needed to produce fresh sperms into tub in a snazzy private room decorated with posters of blonde nudes and some assorted X-rated videos....hehehe.MySpace

Looks like everything going smooth in favor to us. Let's do a checklist:

1. That hated illegal bridge construction directly right in front of my house has finally, thanks to all gods of this world, completed on 26 December 2009. I have always blamed it for causing me failed pregnancy all these three years.

2. I have chose a great day to renovate my front porch in hope to renew the lousy chi that has plagued my house since the construction started four years ago. The renovation work has somehow surged an increase of new jobs for our company - a great start 2010 indeed!!!

3. Pepsi has fully recovered from her skin disease and she is now as happy as a puppy despite her eleven years of age.

4. I have found Twilight series and they have afloat me in dream-liked state since Christmas. Edward Cullen and Bella Swan have some how keep my waking hours occupied and made the daily morning and night jabs tolerable. And i am still crazy over them. Darn! can't wait for the release of New Moon DVD.

5. All physical signs are at accurate timing - hypothyroid under controlled, breast tenderness increased, consistent mucous discharge and getting very horny all before ovulation! Previous months timing were all wrong.

6. Our master bedroom will have the illness start be replaced with a white wealth star on Feb 4, 2010.

7. And i am growing eggs in water month (my output) and to be continued into mao (tiger) month - a wood month which is also my most important useful god.

8. Exam just over on Jan 9. Group project just handed in. Personal report passed up.

9. The new tenant of my condo has started into their second months rental with RM50 increase monthly, yahoo! And they are helping me to service my refinanced loan with excess for me to finance my tuition fee. Fantastic!

10. Best of all, our bank account has just received MYR128,000 cash today. Yeepee!!!! our hard earned effort and perseverance of eleven years paid off. Tomorrow night, we are going sushi buffet to celebrate - its my last sushi till i eat again in three years - and to do some serious shopping for our wardrobe and face-care.

(Long exhale.....hah..........) Finally. We will be parents in thirty hours. What's the time now? 10pm? Got to go back to the hospital in by midnight for the final HcG jab shortly.

No comments: