Nov 26, 2009

Cycle 26 @ day 29 - I have passed the 1st!

ooooooooohhh.....the suspense is killing meMySpaceMySpaceMySpace

8.45am - Though this morning bright sun was a freshener to all those 2 weeks glooming rainy days, i was greeted with a patch of dark brown discharge on the tissue. Shown it to dino dad and we were both same time sighing. So sui meh?MySpace

Today is day-29 - the 'd' day. Same day last month and 2 months before saw the menses flushing already. However, the last 2 days had passed by monotonously. That was great. No sign of spotting but quite a bit of white discharge.

9.30-10.15am - Spent extra 15 minutes lingering at the mamak store with cham, savoring the pre-public holiday morning knowing most clients would leave us alone for their long weekend break of hari Qurban.

10.30 - 12.00pm - Intentionally made myself very busy with work just to take block my mind from wandering back to counting the clock. I could be flushing anytime. It has been the pattern to flush at this hours in the morning for the last 3 months. 天后娘娘 and many others have repeatedly told me not to think about 'getting it or not'. But it would take a super dog not to eat a well-done honey roasted steak that's sitting right in front of him. I tried not to think, i swear. The minute i got a breather from work, my consciousness directed my senses to feel down there, is it wet or dry, wet or dry. If its wet, i have to check it the color with a white tissue. That's how i have been spending my days around the 'd' timing. Tired leh.....MySpace

1pm - The half morning had went by with no sign of flushing yet. Yeh! yeh! Its was the 1st checkpoint successfully passed for the first time in more than twelve months. We went for lotus soup happily and the lunch was quite satisfying. By then we were started telling each other - this is it!

3-5pm - Busy, busy, busy thrashing out work before we close for the long weekend. And also made the effort to trace back outstanding commissions, which is the job of my accountant. To avoid making myself brushing my vagina skin with too frequent wiping, i think its ok to ease my accountant's job one in a while.

6-7pm - Rushed home to walk pepsi and corgie and heat up dinner. Got to get out of the house by 8pm to reach temple before 8.30pm. So far so good, no flushing yet, just light patch of gluey beige brown discharge on and off just the whole day. On the way to the temple, dino dad and i suggested some funny names for the boys - hahaha, we just assume the make-believe to be twins because i have indeed wowed and prayed for a pair of healthy twin boys. That's all i wanted if that would be all that i can have in this life. I would settle for even one if that's all i'd be given. My mind is made up so firm and readily accepting that i'd be more than happy to receive a baby girl if that's what i can have in this life.

9.00-11.30pm - 天后娘娘 conducted a blessing ceremony and i prayed fervently for the good sign to continue and make November 2009 be my first month of pregnant.....please.

1.01am - Just showered and now blogging. I still feel dry down there. I should be happy. I should just be relaxed. I should just let the fate take me. I should be resting my body now, to stretch out my lower abdomen so that the fetus won't get kemek by those extra spare tyres that have taken a permanent place around my tummy. I shall give this fetus more room to grow.

Ok, stop blogging now and to bed. Hopefully this fourteen day-old babies would show themselves to me in my dream tonight.MySpace

Oh yeah, i nearly forget to make entry....my sister-in-law text to break the good news - they are having a boy!!!! MySpaceand her dr said the baby is healthy. My parents are proud first-time grandparent now.

No comments: