Oct 14, 2008

I think i've have Candida!!!

I feel like i'm bloating forever. Ever since i have started trying for a baby, my stomach has been consistently bloating, without fail, after each meal. These past 3 months i even bloat over a glass of plain water, a cup of coffee and even an orange. Worst of all, i wake up feeling bloated every morning. I can even belch right after sitting up on the bed before heading for my toothbrush. So severe, i cannot indulge in my love - tomyam, korean BBQ and seafood. i ate with half-full tummy.

Candidiasis (Candida Yeast Overgrownth), a name not unfamiliar to me. I was diagnosed with candida last August 2007 and treated. Why do i suspect Candida? Its point black. I have been experiencing constant fatigue despite good 8 hours of sleep daily, brain 'fog', excessive bloati
ng, severe indigestion, inconsistent bowel movement, craving for coke, mild heartburn when jogging, mindless weight-gain and consistent expanding waist line despite 100 sit-ups nightly, urinary infestion once, tiny bit of colored discharge, bad hair loss and feeling low with plenty of mood-swing. Thanks to dear Dino dad for ignoring my sour faces when the mood kicked in. (Gosh! how did he survived this wife? First hyperthyrodism, then hypothyroidism and now candida possible) Oh my, that's 10 out of 19 symptoms listed at www.candidasupport.org.
My blood test on 30 Sept 2008 documented my TSH at 2.17, the number i so wanted to see for almost 14 months. BUT I"M STILL NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!! Could the candida be the next cause?

No comments: