Oct 31, 2008

Cycle 16 : Day 30 - symptoms remain consistent


Confirmed still no flushing. But my mind is firing. Overheated with anxiety. All that waiting  and bloating are killing me. I still can't understand why am i having consistent luekorrhea and bloating ? I am still religiously gulping down 3 tablespoons of raw garlic every morning, which really worked with reducing bloating the past 10 days. Please, please don't be like its usual pre-menstrual bloating pattern.

My basal temperature fell low at mid afternoon today. I did not take a termometer. I just went cold and i had to make myself hot green tea to heat up my body. Was very  sleepy this morning despite good 8 hours sleep last night. Believe it or not, i think i have had sleep on my back till morning, the same position i went into lumber the night before. Funny, all tiredness and coldness went away approximately around 4pm when my breasts started its tendering pattern.

Ok. Tomorrow appointment with Sinseh. Also 'the-day' for she will tell i am pregnant or not. At least i hope she can tell with her advertised experiences.

Chicken Dance

No comments: