Oct 28, 2008

Cycle 16 : Day 27 - Ssssuspending


And still counting........  Slight clear mucous discharged for the past 3 days. Got very confused over it as it looked more like ovulation mucous than the earliest part of mensus like any other past months. Please don't let me see red again.!!!!!

I felt very cold despite mid afternoon on between Oct 22 and 23. Thats was day 8-10 after ovulation if based on 28-day cycle. yeah, i should base on 28-day cycle because i was 28-days in September. Breast tenderness has reduced to mere discomfort only when deliberately cupped. My neighbor adds blow to my mental-case because they are expecting their 2nd baby boy by mid of November 2008. Worst of all, its the last of month of Autumn. The Bazi Master said Autumn months are my best chance and looks like i am running out.

I told Dino dad if we fail again this month, we should take a break and go skiing in Myanmar.
Scared

No comments: