Aug 26, 2008

I am in the green!!!!

whoah ha ha ha.... its 1.65! 
Yes, I am this terrific. I'm normal finally! I'm normal at last! I've breached into the bracket of 0.40 - 4.7, the bracket that doctors called them 'normal'. Whoa ha ha. Yeah!  My TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) Reading. The normal bracket is between 0.40 - 4.70.

23 May 2007 - 3.27
Pretty normal. Green light by Dr Cheah for us to try for a baby.

5 Jan 2008 - 6.32
Crashed into hypothyroid. Thanks to the RM700 hormone test. Quite a bad one. Caused me lots of bloating and constipation. Sort of turned my metabolism into sub-zero and made me grew like a pig fed on organic corn. Dr Cheah put me on 100mg. Wasted quite a few TrueBlue kits. And people started commenting on how 'proper' i looked.

21 Feb 2008 - 0.05
Oops...over treated. Swung to high hyperthyroid. Arrrggggg....... Immediately reduced to 50mg. But returned to 75mg within 1 week due to obvious symptoms such as intolerant to cold, constipation (even resorted to brewing cleansing tea and throwing pieces of lemon into plain water) and gaining 4 kg in one week. 

12 May 2008 - 0.22
Ok, a little blue sky visible in the resport. But bloatings still sent me to get Dr Cheah's help to ease my mind by confirming that there was no whatsoever growing tumour lurking inside my intestines. Cuts down to 50mg.

9 June 2008 - 5.00
Oh nooooooo.......... dropped back to the worst level. Terrific. What's wrong with me? Want to give up this baby-thingy. Back on 75mg.

7 July 2008 - 0.14
I couldn't believe my eyes on this report. Yoh-yoing like crazy. I was in cloud nine for a while and Dr Chead too agreed to allow me to start on Clomiphene 100mg. A close friend recommended a Chinese sinseh and kena scolding from her on first visit for allowing Dr Cheah to let me consume Clomiphene and thyroxine at the same because these medicines could lead to developing female cancer in the later years. Immediately started on TCM treatment with some very bitter powdered herb. Very expensive = RM150 per 2 weeks supply.

30 July 2008 - 0.27
Oh, no. Not another increase again. 

25 Aug 2008 - 1.65
Whoa ha ha ha ..... surprised myself. Dino dad jumped for joy too. The first positive reading in 8 months. At the same time, Anwar Ibrahim won the Permatang Pauh election with majority 15,671 and he returns to Parliament. Double joy!

No comments: