Aug 28, 2008

Breasts tenderness continues

I'm quite reluctant to update on my fertility check for the past 10 days fearing that all goods things might 'suddenly' whisked away from me by reporting unfounded. But i can't ignore these symptoms. I'm do not wanting to regret for not completing my journal because of some silly taboos. Ok, i am writing it down.

Honestly, my breast tenderness has been with me since 17th August (as mentioned in earlier posting). It was quite sore between August 19 - 22 but subsided a little, that was when i thought its a bringer of bad sign, also that's was that the reason i posted the dismay note in this blog. However, breast tenderness resumed on August 24, if i recalled correctly. For the next few days, both my breasts were only tensed up noticeably in the late afternoon (between 4.30pm to 8.30pm) then subsided a little only to regain tenderness at slightly before midnight. 

I have to admit, i am silently thrilled over this pain. Breast tenderness has never lasted this many days since i started trying. Could i have read the sign correctly? I have been keeping an intense watch-over my twins and they remain quite full and rounded. I am very pleased with their new look now. The areolas has taken a darker brown shades since the first day of tenderness. Feel very sensual to touch too. Mmm, love it

The Sinseh has mentioned that Dino's sperms have improved their tail growth, getting longer to where it should be, so that it can swim better and faster. Hohohohoho, i mean no disrespect, but to diagnose that with just feeling the pulse is too out-of-this-world. Secreatly, we have fervently hope that she is right. My womb too is much warmer now.

Anyhow, i must further contain my emotion so that i would have another crash if it failed again. Touch wood!

No comments: