Aug 18, 2008

Another new symptoms - early breasts tenderness and mucous spotting!!

And i really mean it - early by 6 days!!

Believe me, never happened before, well, at least in the past 13 months as whence i started to diligently taking note on all body changes in preparation for pregnancy. I have charted various new symptoms in the recent 3-4 months but early breasts tenderness and mucous spotting are the first. 

Previous charts recorded my breasts tenderness usually started around 22nd or 23rd day of the month. Sometimes its was as late as  on the 25th or 26th day. Mucous usually spotted slightly earlier by 4-5 days prior to ovulation. Surprisingly, i have had stretchy egg white liked mucous on August 15 and my breasts started to tense around 10.30pm, last evening of August 17, right after reaching home from funeral service at gui yuan. Note the attentiveness of how i have even quoted the time and place. Yeah, sounded quite absurd, but pardon me, its the 14th attempt.

Cross visual examinations in front of my floor height mirror revealed rounder and fully twins. Even a slight bent over created cleavage at the spot where usually even the worst pilots can land the plane closed eyes. Hmm, kinda like my twins now. I am probably kidding myself, seeing only what my minds wanted me to see now. But hey, some pregnancy websites even claimed facts of such that the breasts of a normal healthy child-bearing woman would automatically prepared itself for breast feeding even at the earliest signal it received after a successful conception. Well, to be exact, we had dutifully accomplished our mission at 4.30pm on August 17. 

Could it be that the chinese medicines has primed my production engine to V6 status? Could it really be that fast? I have had only 4 weeks of TCM in my body. Or, could it really be that i am entering the autumn season when metal element is at its strongest and abundance - i am a xin metal, remember? Could Joey Yap's prediction that precise? Whoa whoa whoa....no, no, no, i've got to stop this wishful thinking right now. It could possibly be pure case of hormone taking a cope inside my body, or my thyroid is system jammed!! Better take a TSJ test tomorrow.

No comments: