Jun 5, 2008

To excite or to stress

Again! The state of intense suspension. Hate it, love it, hate it, love it, which one????I am 2 days late for my period. Last month started flowing on May 4 while Dino dad and me were on Day 2 in Luang Prabang, Laos.

Aaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh.........................this is the 11th month being put in such waiting for the 11th time. Though last month wasn't that worrisome as we were exhausted after been bounced up and down on a 3 hours off-road hill track for Hmong Village in Luang Prabang. (To view images of Luang Prabang, please visit my other blog at imagesoftheeast@blogspot.com)

My breast tenderness has subsided totally but my breasts remain firmer than even during the FSH stage. In most pregnancy websites would confirm that the subsiding of breast tenderness means a sure sign of not pregnant. I know, i know, to test with a urine dip is my best solution. But i don't want to be disappointed again.

I am feeling quite bloated today. Past 3 days were worst. I suspect its due to the imbalance thyroid hormone. I am having this crazy rationale that i might have conceived this time and the development of my baby needs my body to produce even more thyroid hormones to create the right environment for implantation. But my body has yet to reach the full stability stage and the development could have knocked off my current thyroid balance. In the past 3 months, my blood tests on TSH (included T3 & T4) were consistently improving from 6.32 in December 2007 down to 0.22 in May 2008. My GP Dr Christina Cheah was quite happy with my performance. (Me too, i lost 4kg in between November 2007 to February 2008.) Anyway, it could very well be repeating the August 2007 mega disappointment - i was actually 7 days late before the mensus started to flow.

I notice my face has turned very smooth and supple. This has never happened ever since i was diagnosed with hypothyroid in September 2007. Back then, my skin were cheezy to the touch of my fingers every time i applied skincare. I can't seem to stop touching my face these few days. I was having not just good but great skin before hypo. Could this be a first hormonal change due to pregnancy? I have read about how pregnancy makes ugly betty into barbie.

Ok, actually, there's another symptom: i feel more horny. Due to pregnancy homo change? I really like to think so, but it couldn't be, could it? For a fact, my libido has increase ever since my TSH reduces, except for this whole month. But according to observation in patterning my body these few month, sexual desires usually ring on my door bell around the LH stage. Why, why why now? Don't care. I think its healthier for me to find exist tonight with Dino dad than to torture my mental state with this whole menses late issue.

No comments: