Jun 21, 2008

First breast tenderness felt before ovulation

Every month i keep a watchful lookout for any new pattern change in my body and sure enough there must be at least one new symptom appear. For this month, June 2008, i notice my breast tenderness came earlier than my ovulation day. Its the first since i started tracking in August 2007. Of course it normal for 'any other' woman that walks on the street, but not me. I have to say i am quite pleased with this symptom because it shows sign that i might be back on track to be 'normal' like other women.
Normally, as a 'normal' woman nears midcycle, she enters the ovulating phrase in which the estrogen level will rise to make the woman's body more fertile. The first few signs are usually breast tenderness, bloating and increase of cervical fluids (the wet days). For the first time since August 2007, i have all 3 symptoms, the latest being my breasts beginning to feel painful to touch today. For bloating, yeah, its nothing new. Most probably caused by my drop in metabolisme rate due to my hypothyroid. Most obvious since Dr Christina advised me to start on 50mg in May 2008. I certainly hope that my own decision to resume 75mg would help to level back my TSH level from 5.0 ulU/ml.
I had my first day of menses on June 6, two days late from May's . So, if the ovulation calculator is right, i should be ovulating between 22 - 24 June. Hard work has started since June 14 to maximize our chances, a regular mission ever since we made a serious decision to try for one back in June 2007. See the frequency of failures here? Arrrggghhhh. 

No comments: