Dec 19, 2009

Cycle 28 @ day 24 - GnRH injection

I had my 4th morning jab of GnRH same time between 9-10am this morning. Dino dad is getting very accustomed to the administration:MySpace
  • retrieving the drug from the fridge
  • unsealed the syringe
  • press out the air from the syrine
  • poke syringe into the rubberized cap for drug tab
  • draw 200ml of drug
  • sanitize my tummy with sterilized cotton buds
  • and jab and sanitize again
As far as i've researched, GnRH (the gonadotropin releasing hormone is a hormone-based supplement responsibles for the release of 'more' FSH (follicle stimuating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) by stimulating my pituitary gland which is located beneath my back brain). All women who can birth children the natural way apparently have very healthy natural production of GnRH.
Now only i understood that my pituitary gland is so fundamental that it releases various hormones that manage my:
  • growth
  • blood pressure
  • breast milk production
  • sex organ functions in men and women
  • thyroid gland function (oh oh oh...it could link to my hypothyroidism relapse)
  • converting food to energy (hmm, that's why i always felt bloated)
  • water balance in my body (i'm a regular victim of water-retention...oh my)
I could be lacking in the natural GnRH and that could explain my relapse of hypothyroid. Oh my, i am becoming doctor. Oh well, no harm playing dr. My dr is not a PR-man. Long gone i'd hoped for a doc like George Clooney in E or Dr House. Doesn't matter now. My hair is wet. Got to stick to my belief that GnRH has proven the results in multiple pregnancies and that's what i am attracting.
However, i have been given the long protocol presciption. It means the COH (controlled ovarian hyperstimulation) for younger women...heh heh heh...i am in the younger women group,MySpace For now up till menstruation day 2, i am on GnRH agonist daily morning DIY injection. It works just the opposite of the natural GnRH - to stop the LH hormone because early secretion of LH by my pituitary gland could disturb the growth quality of my eggs. In another word, it means to 'stop ovulation liked be in a menopause'. How marvelous is science! They can adverse natural cycle. MySpace and found ways to help the process of growing better quality eggs. Even though the COH has been around for more than 10 years, i can safely bet less than 1% of common layman knew of its existence.

Now i am gonna braced myself for some old lady side effect such as hot flashes, if they would come at all. Never mind. Bring it on! I am ready mentally to receive side effects, in return for a pair of health twins tigers. Yeah! that's my law of attraction in practice now.MySpace

No comments: