Dec 2, 2009

Cycle 27 @ day 6 - Began TCM treatment

Consulted a Chinese professor, from China, at Tung Shin Hospital today. Disclosed all my TSH blood tests (collected over two years) results to doc. Also talked about my intention for IVF and shared Dino dad's sperm test result with doc too.

Only 2 minutes into the consultation - so short a period that i could even feel the chair's cold leather on my butts - doc has reached his initial diagnosis - "I am the problem! (y' know, not able conceive thingy). Whoa! fast leh.
MySpace That's the amazing factor of seeing TCM. These China-docs have never failed to amaze me.

Well, thanks to the year's massive yang-earth burying poor xin-metal me, my temperament has been in retarded mode throughout the year. Perhaps, i am in desperation for whatever treatment measures that doc can give me to tune my body mechanism back to top performance? Whatever. I am definitely positioned in the receptive mode, willing to take in all that i can get to assist my goal.

He has prescribed 'tiao li' - redressing of woman's vital hormones and chi. My mouth opened to a big O when the prescription desk fella handed me a huge bag of herbs prescribed for 7-day course, and i believed it weighed more than a kilo. Surprisingly, it only cost RM70 + RM25 consultation fee.

Dino dad spent a good two hours brewing the herb tea. The brewing instruction takes up two third of an A4. Actually, the brewing process is not that tedious but it required attentive monitoring of duration as not to overcook it, otherwise, effort unjustified. Hassle? I can say it over and over again. That's the thingy with TCM. The brewing process factors young adults from picking interest in seeking TCM treatment. Well, Tung Shin realized this and they do provide brewing service on behalf and it only additional RM14. But i couldn't afford spending another 2 hours waiting in this hospital, excuse moa, its a working day!

I have always hated the raw taste of herbs. Bitterness is the last thing i would choose to swallow if there's a choice. Fortunately, i have excellent concentration power. Like a good girl who would get her first car for her 18th birthday, i finished up 2 soup-bowl of dark liquid. No complain. No choking. No convulsion like before. I attribute this first successful consumption of damn bitterness to the sign of good omen. Yeah! another solid step closer to my ultimate target.MySpace

Thyroxine @ 100mg a day + strong daily TCM, i feel....no, wait,....i actually quite sure i can resume my best of health within a month, just in time to face head on with the dreadful daily injections as outlined in the IVF process.

Yes, i can do it. I am going to have a fantastic 2010 Chinese New Year sharing with family and friends my would-be ultrasound images of my twin babies.MySpace

No comments: