May 12, 2009

Drove into motor lane

Wahahahahaha......... MySpace i drove my car into the Singapore-Malaysia cross-way motorcycle lane on May 8. Serious! With hundreds of witnesses.

I only hoped no one captured me stucked in the lane for about 5 minutes until one Mr nice custom-official rescued my car out of the lane. It was nearly 2am and i certainly hoped all motorists were too eager to get home for their depraved sleep than to really notice this Kuala Lumpur plated black Honda City blocking their way with double signals on MySpace i better checkout youtube now.

Blame it on the show Guai Tham, a weekly Saturday live show in Hong Kong discussing on paranormals. I was so indulged in sharing ghostly episodes with my brother that all 4 pairs of eyes didn't notice the blinking green sign above flashing "Motorcycle Lane". We only realised when the lane gotten narrower as we went.

What an adventure of the year 2009. It was just a roundtrip to get both mine and Dino dad's newly renewed passports stamped and a bowl of fried ngau yook hoh at Geylang red-light district.

yai yei yai yei yai....malu malu maluMySpace

No comments: