Mar 6, 2009

Cycle 19 : Day 9 - 4th jab

Tonight i went for the jab alone with Dino dad in Indonesia away on business. I reached the medical center a little passed nine. The latest of all night visits. When i entered the room, i was surprised to see 'my dr' on duty tonight. I mean i was expecting dr. Eli whom i have always thought is the night-duty doc. 

Unexplainably, it felt good to see 'my dr'. Well, its not like i have not seen him for a while. As a matter of fact, i have just seen in last Saturday. Its just that i get that curiously 'comfortable' feeling as soon as i saw him. I don't mean dr Eli was not good, its just that she's a stand-over dr for my case. My doc is the head of this center and he has a few successful IVF expectants and deliveries over the past twelve months. Perhaps its the immediate knowledge of regaining the confidence that my case is in good hand gave me the momentary peace of mind.

On top of that, 'my dr' showed me wonderful images of the developing follicles in my ovaries. The vaginal scan revealed three eggs in my right ovaries measuring between 7-10 mm, and another three eggs in the left ovaries measuring slightly bigger between 10-14 mm averagely. He was pleased with the development. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Jokingly i asked would it be possible all six eggs would be released at the same time? He laughed. Of course i know for a fact that no matter how many eggs being released into the uterine, some may not survive. "All i want is to have at least one baby for you", he said, with the nicest smile.


Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orghaiyah...Dino dad would have love to hear it too. I paid the MYR340 bill without hesitation tonight. And surprisingly, the needle pain is much much less painful....Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org...mind power at play?

No comments: