Feb 11, 2009

Cycle 18 : Day 17 - Missed the chance to do IUI

Oh, how can i missed the day-calculation.
Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgWait, i need to take this down.
  • Mensus day 1 was on Jan 26.
  • Vaginal-scan on Feb 8 (Day 14) at 10.15am shown egg was still sitting inside my right ovary. Breasts beginning to pain mildly.
  • Sex on Feb 9, 5pm.
  • Vaginal-scan on Feb 11 (Day 17) at 12pm shown an empty ovary. Egg has left the building. But not sure of the departure time and date. Had another round of sex at 8pm as an insurance to conception.
Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgDid some research on Dino dad's antibiotic Doxy100 last night. Got scared Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgby the fact that it could reduce man's fertility, i rang up the doc this morning to see if we were still in time for IUI.

While waiting for doc's feedback, i had a quick-share with the embryologist, a nice soft-speaking lady. Through her many cases of patient's successful pregnancy, she reckoned that the side effects caused to a man's fertility by antibiotics prescribed for fever, cough syrup or sore throat should be least worried for. The more dangerous drugs were those prescribed for i.e. hypertension and diabetise.

I told her that Dino dad's morphology is poorly analized at 27%. She assured me that her past patients had successful pregnancy at less than 10% morphology, hence, 27% is considered 'good'. 

She made my day. Love her lots. After thanking her, without hesitation, i drove myself 25km Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgto have my egg scanned. But too late, it has departed from my ovary. My desire to try conceive with a pool of good sperms was dashed.

Now, sitting in front of this blog, i have to apply The Law Of Attraction. It better work. I am now sending out this signal:
" I WANT TO NATURALLY CONCEIVE AND CARRY THROUGH A PAIR OF HEALTHY TWIN BOYS. I WANT AND WILL BELIEVE I CAN. AND I WANT CYCLE 18 TO BE THE CYCLE TO BRING HOME MY OWN BABIES (hehe...twins.)"
Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
Very greedy, i know. But hey, The Secrets people made even greedier wishes than mine and they claimed their wishes materialized. So why not. No harm. The worst could happen is another disappointment and to sulk for a few days. It's not like i've never been disappointed before. Helloooo, 17th cycles remember?
Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
Tomorrow, we will make a wow with Kam Fa Leong Leong and ask for blessing. This time with a Ah Pok Sifu's help. 

No comments: