Feb 11, 2009

Cycle 18: Day 17 - Applying The Law Of Attraction


Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgNo time to waste. I think i might have conceived by now. Breasts pain growing. Time to press this new found Secret to test. Of course, i damn hope it works for me.
Step 1 : To relax the mind.Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
Meditate for 5 to 10 minutes. Doing this will increase my brain power and have my mind at relax state.

Step 2 : Be sure about what i want.
I WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN NATURALLY CONCEIVING A PAIR OF HEALTHY TWIN BOYS THIS MONTH AND BIRTH THEM SAFELY BY NOVEMBER 2009.
I will delete these words from my wishes: No, Not, None, Out, Debts, Claims and all negatived.

Step 3 : Ask the Universe for it. Here i go...
"I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN NATURALLY CONCEIVING A PAIR OF HEALTHY TWIN BOYS NOW AND CARRYING THEM THROUGH SAFELY AND DELIVER THEM SAFELY BY NOVEMBER 2009."

Step 4 : Write down my wish. Here i go...
I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN NATURALLY CONCEIVING A PAIR OF HEALTHY TWIN BOYS NOW AND CARRYING THEM THROUGH SAFELY, AND DELIVER THEM SAFELY BY NOVEMBER 2009.

Step 5 : Visualize it. Lots of images.

Step 6 : Feel it.
Feel the way i will now after receiving my wish. I must act, speak, and think as if i am receiving it now. This is actually the most important, powerful step in using the Attraction's Law because this is where it starts working.

Step 7 : Believe in the unseen.
Think about this alternate dimension that is almost exactly like the real world but whatever i truly desire comes true in an instant. See myself in that dimension, where whatever i ask the Universe for comes to you in an instant. When i do the Universe also turn those thoughts and feelings into realty. Reviewing step 6: When i act, think, and speak like it's happening or i have it right now, the Universe will shift all the people, events, and circumstances so my request prospers. Keep in mind that my thoughts must contain only thoughts and feelings that i have it. If my thoughts contain me not having it, then that's why i don't yet have it.

Step 8 : Show gratitude.
On the reverse side (or a new one if i used up the back) of the paper, write down everything i'd thankful for. It also helps to put down all the things the Universe has given me. It helps to be thankful for what i already have and be thankful for all the things the Universe has given me. The Universe has done a lot of things for me and my family. Paying the Universe back with some gratitude will motivate the Universe to do even more things and will draw more things into my life. If i were once bullied and that person stopped, that's one thing to be thankful for. I should also thank the Universe for this process too. Showing gratitude will turbo boost the Universe to manifest my request faster.

Step 9 : See my request going to the Universe.
Close my eyes and see my request going out after clearing my mind, decided what i wanted, written down what i wanted, experienced the thing or person, and wrote down what i was thankful for. Go on about my life. I still should feel, and think about it but have a positive attitude.

Step 10 : Keep my faith.
Send out my good feelings. Have unwavering faith. The more faith i have the faster my wish will come.

Step 11 : Have positive thoughts and feelings.
I won't be happy all the time and this is fine. But at least think good thoughts or recall the last good thing that happened with me. Just listen to some music or do something i enjoy.

Step 12 : Relax and Allow!!!.
This is where i tend to mess-up. It's because i want the thing so bad i look around for situations that "pertain" to manifesting my desire. Don't. Just put out a clear request, visualize it, and let the Universe do it's work. If i have to keep an eye out for an event that manifests my wish, it's only telling the Universe i don't have it and i will attract... not having it. This is one of the most important steps in this process.

Step 13 : Be patient.
Don't get upset if these things don't happen immediately. In all actuallity it takes the Universe less then a second to create $1,000,000 as it takes $1. See the things i want as already mine. The universe is always answering my every commands. Don't stress the "how" of things. Let the Universe do it for me. When i take the Universe's job of worrying about the "how", this says i'm lacking faith and that i'm telling the Universe what to do when the Universe has far greater knowledge and power than human mankind.
Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

No comments: