Jul 18, 2008

Joey Yap advised Chinese medicine to be my cure

After determining that i am a Xin (yin) metal Day person, he quickly discovered that water, being the element representing my 'offspring' is clashed with fire that presents at my month pillar. Water-fire clash represent child-bearing difficulty. But Joey assured me that he saw my potential to have at least 2 children in this life time. Of course, after paying RM1,800 for an half-hour consultation, we pressed further by being honest with him that i had aborted one child 10 years ago. By choice, at 1.5 months old. He went quiet for 2 seconds than resume saying "well, at least there is one left for you, haha." My heart sank. Mind racing no where. I asked "Are you sure about that?" Joey replied firmly "Of course you might get a third one if you try header but the mother-child affinity would not be strong because its by force". 

Joey continues. Metal (me) produces water (my offspring) that feeds the wood, hence i should switch to traditional chinese medicine treatment of which is a wood element. He assure me over and over again the chinese herbs would enhance my conception rate. And, (this is the best part) i have high possibility to conceive within the coming autumn months this year....whoahohohoho!! That's right. It was recorded in the CD too. He even advised me to totally drop my work to care of my newborn next year. Next year!!! He said that. It was on the CD too. (Rewinding the 4th time)

Ok, chinese medicine it is. 

No comments: