Oct 23, 2009

Cycle 25 @ day 23......







MySpace







Time seemed drifting by faster and more meaning for September and October as i've enrolled myself in an Advance Diploma in Psychology Counselling and attending classes on every Saturday. The past third week was exceptional busy in preparing examination papers as well as reserach reading. Whow...its been a long long time since i left schooling. Getting back on felt weird at the beginning. But the Singaporean leacture Henry Tan was admirable. Aside from being a full time licensed senior counselor at Singapore HIV center, he teached colleages and an active Christian preacher. The commendable aspect of him was that he carried counseling not the religious way, but the universa way. I totally missed him as a preacher if he did not extend his namecard at the end of the module 1. Applaudable.

Tomorrow class resumes after a week Deepavali break. I managed to catch up back on some blogging. My fertility treatment remains regime despite busier time table. And Dino dad remains hardworking in making himself a father. Its good to keep myself busy. I am less stressed up counting days and pleasantly moderating my moods.

What that...i've got hits of big visions of my destiny choices the next 3 years. I've better get working on this visions than to count.

No comments: