Jul 9, 2009

Cycle 23 # Day 6 - July 9

Starting to count again. And starting to watch what i eat. Its a good thing i had my thirst for sashimi quenched today. To get it over with. And to start anew.
MySpace
Nope. I am not going to IVF now. Dropped that idea. Going natural. Got to remind myself to get refunded with my advance paid as a deposit for securing the package rate.

We have moved to sleep in the Northwest room too. Its our private TV room now left with only 15cm space left for walkabout after placing our 6 ft bed here. Very inappropriate for a bedroom but very comfortable and convenient with the TV facing us. Its like super first-class seat each time we retire for the evening or when we've bought our favorite DVD, lambasting our audio senses with the home theatre system on each corner while we snuggled comfortably beneath comfortable and a ribena on the side table.

I am anxious to see the noble star # 1 takes its effect on us; with a guai yan (nobleman) and a new pair of baby boys.... shame, shame on me...well, that's what i am wishing for.
MySpace

No comments: